4/11/2008

Vienna Blood paperback cover

Above: the back cover of Rothenberg's book The Vienna Blood and other poems.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

owen said...

The weekly rhythm of position papers, listserv replies, and the looming final exam feels familiar—it’s the kind of structure that pushes you to actually think, not just skim. I remember juggling similar deadlines and wishing I could convert my messy notes into something cleaner before posting. That’s where a tool like https://literalkit.com/shakespeare-translator comes in handy; it’s part of a free toolkit that runs right in your browser, so you can quickly tidy up text without any fuss. It made my own seminar responses a bit less stressful.

owen said...

The listserv response requirement stands out to me, since having to name one specific point in a classmate's paper forces real reading rather than skimming. I remember doing something similar and realizing how often I defaulted to agreeing instead of thinking. That habit of pausing before labeling something, including myself, is partly why I tried the quizzes at https://loretypes.com, which keep a full spectrum visible rather than one fixed type.